Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/02/12 18:35:55 UTC

xalan instead of xt

Sean Timm has written a patch to use xalan instead of xt to autogenerate files
(XTCommandLine). He also updated some makefiles. He sent the patch to the list a few
days ago.

Sean and I discovered now that the patch only works with the latest release version of
Xerces and the latest *developer* version of Xalan (which can be found in the download
section of xml.apache.org); the release version 0.19.2 won't work.

If everybody is happy with this, I will commit the patch.

Fotis

Re: xalan instead of xt

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Fotis Jannidis wrote:

> Sean Timm has written a patch to use xalan instead of xt to autogenerate files
> (XTCommandLine). He also updated some makefiles. He sent the patch to the list a few
> days ago.
>
> Sean and I discovered now that the patch only works with the latest release version of
> Xerces and the latest *developer* version of Xalan (which can be found in the download
> section of xml.apache.org); the release version 0.19.2 won't work.
>
> If everybody is happy with this, I will commit the patch.

I think we should wait until a new Xalan release comes out or we'll be
flooded with users not able to compiling FOP (well, that already
happens, sort of...)

I'm -0

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.