Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Laird J. Nelson" <la...@comcast.net> on 2003/07/13 15:33:54 UTC

[jelly] Jelly and BSF?

I'm not entirely sure of the ground I'm standing on here, but what would
it take to make Jelly a BSF-compliant scripting language?  Is that a
meaningful question?

Laird
--
ljnelson94@alumni.amherst.edu

Re: [jelly] Jelly and BSF?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
OK, it's dead simple... have a look at
${JELLY_HOME}/src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/Jelly.java

Maybe there are a little bit of classloader issues...
Is there a "compile-time" in BSF ?

Paul

Re: [jelly] Jelly and BSF?

Posted by Anthony Eden <me...@anthonyeden.com>.