Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 08:47:00 UTC

Strange Constraint on dependency Spring Boot Camel

What’s the issue here with Camel and Spring Boot?

Re: Strange Constraint on dependency Spring Boot Camel

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
2.2.0 Is supported only in camel 3 master. I'll have a look and double
check

Posted by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Camel 2.x is not officially supporting the new Spring Boot 2.2. For that
you need the upcoming Camel 3.0 which goes GA later in November.
For Camel 2.x, then use Spring Boot 2.1.x.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:49 AM Mikael Andersson Wigander <
mikael.grevsten@gmail.com> wrote:

> What’s the issue here with Camel and Spring Boot?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus