Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/11/29 14:58:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Edgent PPMC member and committer: Julian Feinauer

All,

Please welcome Julian as the newest member of the Edgent PPMC and committers group!

Julian has recently been very helpful in helping get the Apache Edgent (incubating) project off the ground again.

Chris

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Edgent PPMC member and committer: Julian Feinauer

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Julian!