Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andres Rangel <an...@corp.moniker.com> on 2008/08/28 01:01:13 UTC

setting up the admin web console in an embedded instance

Hi,

I have running an embedded instance of activemq.

The xml file used to load the broker is attached.

I am loading the broker using the BrokerFactory class.

ACTIVEMQ is running and I can connect from the outside using the tcp
transport.

But if I go to : localhost:8171/admin, I get a 404 error page.

If I try to go to : localhost:8171/fileserver it works!!!.

I have all the jars from lib/web of the distribution.

I do not see any jetty errors in the output.

Any thought what else should I add to make it work?

How do I change the logging level in activemq so that is debug  instead
that INFO? How I do the same in jetty?

Thanks

--

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer

Moniker.com

RE: setting up the admin web console in an embedded instance

Posted by Andres Rangel <an...@corp.moniker.com>.
Found the issue.

I modified the webapps/admin/WEB-INF/webconsole-default.xml

With the following:

<!--  <import resource="webconsole-jndi.xml"/> -->

<import resource="webconsole-embedded.xml"/>

I commented out the jndi connection and set the embedded one

Hope this help to anyone with the same issue

--

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer

Moniker.com