Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Ax...@europe.adp.com> on 2005/06/10 20:13:57 UTC

[users@httpd] ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain

In a reverse proxy, I need to fix up the cookie domain of Set-Cookie headers passed back to the client.

In response to BR 10722,  Nick Kew made a patch against 2.0.49 in June of last year, but this patch has apparently not yet made it into any 2.0 release, not even 2.0.54. I do however observe that the functionality exists in Apache 2.1...

Does anyone know whether a back port exists for Apache 2.0(54)??

-ascs

Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV wrote:
> In a reverse proxy, I need to fix up the cookie domain of Set-Cookie headers passed back to the client.
>
> In response to BR 10722,  Nick Kew made a patch against 2.0.49 in June of last year, but this patch has apparently not yet made it into any 2.0 release, not even 2.0.54. I do however observe that the functionality exists in Apache 2.1...

It's made it as far as 2.0.x STATUS.  If it can collect three +1 votes
there without anyone voting against, it goes in.

I think the stumbling block is the usual one: round tuits.

--
Nick Kew