Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/09/10 17:19:52 UTC

Anyone willing to test drive...

this patch with suexec and ssi exec cmd/exec cgi?  I've essentially
folded the standard course of program and argv cleanup into a single
default_build_command function, that can be overridden (and will be,
by mod_win32), eliminating all the registry command cruft from the
core.  However, the code paths had subtle variations without any
explanation, so I've folded them into equivilance.

This makes win32 significantly easier to finish, since the fooness
of parsing command occurs in tandem with the argv[] elements.  I can't
commit this code until mod_win32 is ready to deploy as well (and I
won't be done for a few days.)

Comments on this core (unix default) code welcome...

Bill