Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/12 08:29:40 UTC

Moonshine IDE 1.13.0 Released!

 Hello Royale Community!

We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 1.13.0 has been has been
released at http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.

You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE.

*Added:*
- Added Recent Projects and Recent Files menus to the File menu.
- Visual Editor: Added undo/redo support
- Visual Editor: Expand/Collapse the components and properties panels
- Visual Editor: Added new properties to PrimeFaces autoComplete component
which allows field to be filled by data after export.

*Changed:*
- Home tab is now closeable.
- Debug View has been moved to the console area.
- Delete Project/File: Improvement in scenario when user tries to remove
project which was already removed
- Allowed '-' filenames except for .as and .mxml
- Removed all references to FlexJS.
- Restricted more special characters from Project names.

*Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: *https://bit.ly/2LHAhZn

Enjoy,
--

Piotr Zarzycki