Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Patrick Lightbody <pl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/10 02:00:31 UTC

WebWork 2.2 this week

Hey guys, just a heads up. WebWork 2.2 is coming out Wednesday. We're
just doing the final touch-up on the docs and we're going in to a
code freeze tonight. XWork 1.1 will be pushed out tomorrow, and then
WebWork 2.2 on Wednesday morning. If you have some time, please check
out the wiki and help us do the final touches on the docs.

Patrick

Re: WebWork 2.2 this week

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Cool! Man, I need to get speed-reading on my copy of WWiA... ;-)

--
Martin Cooper