Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Imhof <mi...@nowhow.ch> on 2007/05/15 11:07:46 UTC

JIRA Patches??

We're a small company in Switzerland and we're using OfBiz in 2 projects
(will be one more in a month!!). Because we had to change some OfBiz
implementation (bugfixing or extensions) we would like to give this back to
the community.
It's in our interest, that this changes are flowing into the current OfBiz
version. I posted 5 bugfixes and 1 change to the JIRA on February 22nd but I
got no feedback since now.
(The issues are: OFBIZ-742, OFBIZ-743, OFBIZ-744, OFBIZ-745, OFBIZ-746,
OFBIZ-747)

Are my issues still on the run??
How long does it takes in average for an issue to flow into the current
OfBiz version?

Regards,
Michael Imhof
www.nowhow.ch

Re: JIRA Patches??

Posted by Michael Imhof <mi...@nowhow.ch>.
Hi David,
just a few remarks to the a the points...

1. way less drama and sensationalism
That's me:-)

2. more details and less interpretation about what you are observing and how
it is different from what you expect
Its quit easier to explain a patch when I explain my observation and what I
expect.
Like this, you as a committer could understand my intention better.

Michael

Re: JIRA Patches??

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.