Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Nelson Rodrigues <ne...@nelsonjrodrigues.com> on 2012/05/08 00:32:10 UTC

Fwd: TAP5-1900 - Tapestry always uses application charset for request encoding, should first check content-type header

Hello,

Since nobody seems to have any objections, can somebody pickup the patch
attached to the jira issue?

Best regards,
Nelson.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Nelson Rodrigues <ne...@nelsonjrodrigues.com>
*Date:* 25 de Abril de 2012 13:24:58 WEST
*To:* Tapestry development <de...@tapestry.apache.org>
*Subject:* *Re: TAP5-1900 - Tapestry always uses application charset for
request encoding, should first check content-type header*

I'm talking about request body encoding.

Cheers,
Nelson.

Sent from my iPhone

On 25/04/2012, at 12:59, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Igor Drobiazko

<ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

seems to be a good idea. Any objections by others?

Are we talking about request "string" parameters or the whole request

processing? I'm not in front of the code, just wondering.

Cheers

--

Massimo