Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com> on 2002/01/25 11:41:35 UTC

Taking a break

G'day

I'm taking off on my bike for 2 weeks or so, so I won't be
checking/responding to emails, or doing any coding in that time. I hope to
get stuck into the IMAP proposal when I get back.

Have fun
ciao
Daz

Re: Taking a break

Posted by Gabriel Bucher <ga...@razor.ch>.
Quoting Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com>:

> G'day
>
> I'm taking off on my bike for 2 weeks or so, so I won't be
Have fun and take care! :-))
Cheers,
Buchi

Re: Taking a break

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Have fun!

--
Cheers,

Pete

Frank Zappa observed: "It's not getting any smarter out
                       there.You have to come to terms with
                       stupidity, and make it work for you."