Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by tech geek <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 16:42:02 UTC

Help Required! - Developing Struts2 based portlet application on liferay using struts bridges

I am working on portal based project and since last two months we have been
developing Struts1 based portlet application on liferay using struts bridges
and its working fine. recently we realised the need to upgrade to Struts2.

Struts2 has a lot different in its architecture and its implementation from
Struts1. looking to its configuration and change in structure of
struts-config.xml, I felt there should be some later version of struts
bridges out there to support Struts2 for portlets but on Apache's struts
bridges website i didnt find any clue regarding Struts2 based
portletization.

I will appreciate if you can give me some idea about how-to develop
struts2-portlet using struts bridges ?