Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sommeralex <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 21:08:34 UTC

zone update ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender vs zone.getBody

Hi,

Whats is the difference between ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender("myZone",
myZone);

and

return myZone.getBody();

?

thx

Re: zone update ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender vs zone.getBody

Posted by sommeralex <al...@gmail.com>.
thank you

2013/1/29 Howard Lewis Ship [via Tapestry] <
ml-node+s1045711n5719664h26@n5.nabble.com>

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the first one returns the zone including the
> enclosing tags, while the later returns only the zone's body !
>
> Like:

> ...body...
>
> so the later returns "...body...", while the first one returns the whole
> structure:
> ...body...
>
> So your zone eventually will be:

>         ...body...
>
> Personally, I'd wait for someone to confirm that :D
>
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM, sommeralex <alexander.sommer@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Whats is the difference between ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender("myZone",
> > myZone);
> >
> > and
> >
> > return myZone.getBody();
> >

> > ?
> >
> > thx
> >

> > --

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: zone update ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender vs zone.getBody

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.