Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/12/16 10:12:06 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Wayang into the Apache Incubator

So the vote passes:

8 binding +1 votes (All nominated  mentors voted)
3 non-binding +1 votes

No 0 or -1 votes

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra8e804fadca573af0f053df56686c98dbeaf1e8d1cba7228b16a637e%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Binding: