Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com> on 2008/03/28 20:52:45 UTC

[Trinidad] PPR of table not happening on button click in IE7

I'm using Trinidad 1.0.7, and have PPR of a table occurring when a
particular button is clicked.  The table updates fine in Firefox 2.0,
but doesn't in IE 7.  Anything I should look for?   I even call
addPartialTarget(table) during the button's actionListener, but it
doesn't have the desired effect.  Both button and table are in the same
naming container.

Here is a small snippet:

binding="#{MenubarHelper.downloadButton}"

                                  partialSubmit="true"

disabled="#{!HelperHolderBean.helper.downloadEnabled}"

actionListener="#{HelperHolderBean.helper.processDownload}"/>

                        .

                        .

                        binding="#{TableFactoryBean.genTable}"

                        value="#{HelperHolderBean.helper.tmpTable}"

                        rows="#{HelperHolderBean.helper.tmpTableSize}"

                        first="0" var="row" rowBandingInterval="1"
rowSelection="single"

selectionListener="#{HelperHolderBean.helper.selectionListener}"

                        emptyText="#{msg.textNo_entries}"/>

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics

Re: [Trinidad] PPR of table not happening on button click in IE7

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Try taking partialSubmit="true" out.

-Richard