Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2003/11/25 23:30:23 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/xs/tables/current/ModPerl FunctionTable.pm

geoff@apache.org wrote:
> geoff       2003/11/25 10:56:34
>
>   Modified:    xs/maps  apache_functions.map modperl_functions.map
>                xs/tables/current/ModPerl FunctionTable.pm
>   Added:       t/response/TestAPI mpm_query.pm show_mpm.pm
>                xs/Apache/MPM Apache__MPM.h
>   Log:
>   add Apache::MPM class, along with show_mpm() and mpm_query() functions

the more I think about it, these should probably be implemented as
Apache::MPM::show() and Apache::MPM::query(), as the mpm part is implied by
the package and the ap_ naming scheme is inconsistent.

votes welcome.

--Geoff

Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/xs/tables/current/ModPerl FunctionTable.pm

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:

> geoff@apache.org wrote:
>
>>geoff       2003/11/25 10:56:34
>>
>>  Modified:    xs/maps  apache_functions.map modperl_functions.map
>>               xs/tables/current/ModPerl FunctionTable.pm
>>  Added:       t/response/TestAPI mpm_query.pm show_mpm.pm
>>               xs/Apache/MPM Apache__MPM.h
>>  Log:
>>  add Apache::MPM class, along with show_mpm() and mpm_query() functions
>

> the more I think about it, these should probably be implemented as
> Apache::MPM::show() and Apache::MPM::query(), as the mpm part is implied by
> the package and the ap_ naming scheme is inconsistent.

I was just about to say that ;)

> votes welcome.

+1