Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sp...@yahoo.fr on 2007/04/24 22:20:44 UTC

Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Help setup local proxy for Maven2 (Please)

is there an additionnal configuration that I missed, one to make Tomcat access the internet for central mirroring ?

because when I installed Artifactory (and reinstalled maven 2.0.6 right now !)  everything is looking fine (Artifactory looking up external repositories from the first hit !)

this is the first log :