Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "shubham.gupta" <sh...@orkash.com> on 2017/01/16 11:05:06 UTC

Insert custom field in the webpage table | Nutch 2.3.1 + MongoDb

Hey,

I am trying to insert a custom field when the parsing step is executed.
That is, when the webpage table is formed which is given as argument, I
am trying to insert in the same table. But as checked the field is not
being inserted. I have created a custom plugin to do so. It is being
executed which I have checked by the System.out.print statements on the
console. But as checked in the MongoDB database, the field does not
exist. Is there any alternate approach to do the same?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Shubham Gupta