Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul Zepernick <Pa...@healthsmart.com> on 2018/04/09 15:14:57 UTC

Sr Dev Struts 2 Job Irving TX Area

Looking for a Sr Struts 2 dev in the Irving TX area.  Please follow the link below for details of the job description.

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bec92904-6e43-44f3-a8dd-2909905e90f8&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=222415&lang=en_US&source=CC4

Paul R. Zepernick
Sr. Programmer Analyst
HealthSmart Benefit Solutions
paul.zepernick@healthsmart.com<ma...@healthsmart.com>

Disclaimer: This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

RE: Sr Dev Struts 2 Job Irving TX Area

Posted by Paul Zepernick <Pa...@healthsmart.com>.
We prefer onsite, but will consider remote as well.  Please submit your resume if interested.

Thanks

Paul

--
e: davelnewton@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Onsite or remote?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Paul
no problem doing the work

Unfortunately i have a parent with incurable ALZ

With Trump/Cruz denying mexicans at the border who work as HealthCareAides
how can i possibly afford LT facility for parent?
Maybe drive to the nearest VA..wheel her up to the front-door and say
Here she is is boys..you take care of her while i get me some paying work!

?

Martin Gainty