Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2005/07/14 13:14:38 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 Call for Participaton

ApacheCon Europe is next week in Stuttgart.  Here is some information
on the next conference in the US.

....Roy

Forwarded From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>
Date: July 13, 2005 3:27:45 PM PDT
Subject: ApacheCon US 2005: Call for Participaton

In case you missed the news, ApacheCon US 2005 has been scheduled
for 10-14 December 2005 in San Diego, California!

See http://ApacheCon.Com/2005/US/

And the Call for Participation is open, so if you want to be a
speaker, please submit your proposals now!

Submit CF proposals at http://ApacheCon.com/html/cfp.html/e=MjAwNS9VUw

The deadline is Tuesday, 9 August 2005.  And because scheduling will
begin immediately thereafter, NO LATE SUBMISSIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED!

Hope to see you there!
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 Call for Participaton

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.
David Nuescheler wrote:
>>for what it's worth, i'll be submitting a proposal to talk about cosmo,
>>osaf's jackrabbit-based calendar sharing server.
>
> sounds great. is the calendar share server also publically
> available? maybe also with a demo account?

we're working on getting a public demo server available. i
expect that to happen within a few weeks.

the project home page is at
<http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/CosmoHome>.
instructions for accessing the source are available there.

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 Call for Participaton

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
> for what it's worth, i'll be submitting a proposal to talk about cosmo,
> osaf's jackrabbit-based calendar sharing server.
sounds great. is the calendar share server also publically
available? maybe also with a demo account?

regards,
david

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon US 2005 Call for Participaton

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.