Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/20 03:52:27 UTC

Where and how does CXF start jetty by default ?

I put the following snippet in my spring applicationcontext.

<jaxws:server address="/Service1" serviceClass="com.cp.ctop.Service1">
     <jaxws:serviceBean>
       <ref bean="service1"/>
     </jaxws:serviceBean>
   </jaxws:server>

How can I specify the port and host address for my service ?

Thanks,

Petr

Re: Where and how does CXF start jetty by default ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think you are publishing the service through CXFServlet transport,
You can't configure the port and host through the <jaxws:server>, you
may configure them from the Web Container which hosts the CXFServlet.

Willem