Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2016/09/02 21:52:13 UTC

Thanks to Richard for weeding our Jira garden :-)

I see lots of cleanups!  Very nice :-)  -Marshall

Re: Thanks to Richard for weeding our Jira garden :-)

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Done for 92 issues older than 5 years. Issues have been marked with the label
"Stale" to allow finding them easily when the time comes.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
+1 Ok for me (I actually wonder if I will get a notification)

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.