Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Richard Jones <fu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/16 22:06:48 UTC

Popup Comments in Roller 3.x

Hi,

I'm currently migrating this from 2.3 to 3.0 and have found that popup
comments in Roller 3 no longer work.  Some of the popup comments code
has been migrated to the new page system, so I'm not sure whether
popup comments has been deliberately phased-out for this release or
whether it should be there, and this is a bug - anyone?

Thanks,

Richard

Re: Popup Comments in Roller 3.x

Posted by Richard Jones <ri...@pixyblog.com>.
Hi Dave,

I did originally try to supply a diff patch, but my local project has
a number of other edits and in the end it was easier to just copy &
paste the popup changes I made.  Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Richard

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,