Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie> on 2003/10/02 18:23:45 UTC

Including a JSP into another.

Hello,

This does not work for me at all:

<jsp:include page="mypage.jsp" flush="true" />

But when I do a simple substitution for:

<%@ include file="mypage.jsp"%>

It works fine.  I want to use the first one though as I want to add parameters to the call.

What is the difference?  How does one not work?

Any help appreciated.

Andoni.

Re: Including a JSP into another.

Posted by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie>.
Apologies, I wasn't looking at the log file.

though it seemed to be working and just not getting this far, when you look
at the log file it has a whole host (100 to be precise) of errors and says
"too many errors, limit is 100".

So the file was including properly just not displaying at all.

Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Andoni.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.