Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Markus Haverkamp <Ma...@metrolab.ch> on 2004/05/03 17:30:49 UTC

question

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm trying to write a C++ implementation of Xerces, which parses XML files,

where the type of data (e.g. boolean, integer, double, float, etc. ) is
specified

in a schema. However, the parser delivers these data as XMLCh, and not as

boolean, integer, double, etc.

Do you know if the Xerces parser has an option to deliver data in the types

mentioned above, or if there is a way to transcode XMLCh in a way which is

more efficient than atof, for example ?

Best regards,

Markus Haverkamp

RE: question