Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Daniel Pocock <da...@pocock.pro> on 2014/11/20 16:54:57 UTC

Camel wiki / jira macro error

I'm trying to edit:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/SMPP

I put a link to one of the Jira issues, CAMEL-7224

The WYSIWYG editor changed the link to a Jira button dynamically

However, when the page is saved and viewed, it shows an error:
Error rendering macro 'jira' :
com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Not Found

Re: Camel wiki / jira macro error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Maybe just mention the bug number and ppl can find it themselves.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel wiki / jira macro error

Posted by Daniel Pocock <da...@pocock.pro>.