Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2021/03/02 22:42:45 UTC

Kafka logos

HI,

I notice that the Apache Kafka Logo on the Kafka home page [1] is different to what is listed here [2]. I'm creating some training material and was wondering what is the correct logo to use?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://kafka.apache.org
2. http://apache.org/logos/?#kafka

Re: Kafka logos

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm still trying to track down an up to date hires (preferable vector) Kafka Logo.

These are out of date:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/site/logos/originals/

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Kafka logos

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Any chance someone could submit a higher quality current logo into version control so it shows up here? [1]
Thanks,
Justin

1. https://apache.org/logos/

Re: Kafka logos

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
The 2nd one is with a subtitle: *Distributed publish-subscribe messaging
system*, which I believe is the old one.
The home page log with: *A Distributed Streaming Platform *should be the
newer one.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks.
Luke