Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/16 15:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] People NilsMueller Cocoon Thu Oct 16 15:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 188 on Thu Oct 16 12:44:14 2003 by NilsMueller

+ * [NilsMueller] -- Java Developer and website usability guy.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NilsMueller , version: 4 on Thu Oct 16 12:45:02 2003 by NilsMueller

- since the Gettogether in Gent 2003 I've become a fan. My company [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de] in Leipzig, Germany has been using Cocoon for a while, but since there are many [JoergHeinicke] here very knowledgable about Cocoon, I've never had to dig in my own. But that will change!
+ since the Gettogether in Gent 2003 I've become a fan. My company [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de] in Leipzig, Germany has been using Cocoon for a while, but since there are many [people|JoergHeinicke] here very knowledgable about Cocoon, I've never had to dig in my own. But that will change!

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon , version: 26 on Thu Oct 16 12:17:15 2003 by 192.31.106.42