Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 07:29:06 UTC

Can we load an .ftl file using

Hi,

I wanted to load an ftl file just to pull data from the .bsh script file.
This ftl file will not display anything directly...rather i wanted to
<#include> all of it's content {which includes the dynamically pulled data
from scripts} into an .xml file ....so that my xml file has all the static
data. I am not able to use dynamic data pulled by xml directly i.e cannot
use ${} inside my xml. So i thought of pulling all dynamic stuff into an
.ftl file and then <#include> this data in the xml file....

Here i am confronted with the problem of loading ftl file just like .bsh
file..........so.....can i put .ftl files in <actions></actions> and load it
in advance. Or please suggest some other way of loading the ftl file just
for the sake of pulling data from the script.

Regards

Re: Can we load an .ftl file using

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Vijay,

You can look at the simple service "oagisSendReceiveDelivery" in
OagisShipmentServices and the related template "ReceiveDelivery.ftl" under
the oagis component.

--
Vikas Mayur

Re: Can we load an .ftl file using