Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/18 14:45:56 UTC

Data Management

I have written a previous message according the services.
I think that i have not been explicit.

I globally want to know how to plan each day for example and each afternoon
all orders in a xml files.
According the services planned i want to know where the differents results
for services can be accessible.

Example : When i plan a service wich will provide all information according
the orders, i would like to have an xml file where orders informations is
described(if it is possible)

Best regards

Re: Data Management

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
I think the demo sites are not working, though this is a temporary problem.
Instead you can test it on your local box with
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/findorders

You can also test it from
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Alternative+Demo+Servers

Hope this helps.

Vikas

Re: Data Management

Posted by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr>.
Thanks Vikas

Re: Data Management

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a service findOrders in OrderLookupServices that finds the
> order(s) in system depending on various input conditions.
> Check https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com<https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/editlogin?partyId=approver&userLoginId=approver>/ordermgr/control/findorders
> to see how it works.
> You can write a customized schedule service that calls findOrders service
> and exports all the order(s) found in the system to an xml file.
>
> You can find similar code for exporting the order lists into a xml
> structure in oagis component under specialpurpose/.

Sorry .. I mean to say you can take help from the oagis component services
to see how data is exported into a xml structure.

Re: Data Management

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Data Management

Posted by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr>.
In my opentaps package there is no Oagis component in the folder
specialprpose.
Someone can tell me how to have this package?