Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vela <ve...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 11:05:42 UTC

Re: Wicket tree

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.
I can't able to get the selected node by this implemenation.

I have the code like this

TreeModel t = createTreeModel();

        tree = new Tree("tree", t) {
                    protected void onNodeLinkClicked(TreeNode node,
AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                        final TreeNode m_node = node;

                        System.out.println("selected value  "+
node.toString());
                      }

               };

If you know what the problem is, Kindly let me know.