Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com> on 2017/06/27 08:26:26 UTC

How to add company to OFBiz?

Sample database has a company with internal departments. I deleted it. How to add a company to this?
(Screenshot: https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27577941-acece1f8-5b4c-11e7-8845-7da74d777cae.jpg)

Re: ofbizsetup webapp status. Was [Re: How to add company to OFBiz?]

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
I think it could be nice to keep it and tidy it up. (so +1 from me)

Party Manager fits with some of it I think (creating company and customer etc)  but maybe not all, because if I remember correctly it also sets up a first product too, and maybe warehouse so sounds a bit more like a type of general setup wizard...

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
+1 for maintaining it.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sharan, All,

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Also you can refer: accounting/data/DemoOrganizationData.xml

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.