Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com> on 2002/12/06 12:04:51 UTC

tomcat doesn´t show latin characters when i start the system

When i start my linux tomcat doesn'y show latin characters (ó, á, í ...) if
i restart the tomcat service (rctomcat restart) the tomcat shows me well all
characters.
Can anybody says me how can i solve this great, for me, problem?
i am using one SuSE 8.1 linux machine, jdk 1.4.1 and tomcat 4.1.12

thanks

Re: tomcat doesn´t show latin characters when i start the system

Posted by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com>.
ok thanks that is the solution:
export LANG=es_ES@euro in the tomcat start script.
Thanks