Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/15 17:35:09 UTC

Re: Airavata Rich Client based on ElectronJS for GSoC 2022

Hello
I am Aishwarya Sinhasane. I am working on Airavata Rich Client based on
ElectronJS. I was trying to understand the workflow.I simply wanted to make
sure I understood everything right.

Everything is running on the client side until there is a ssh connection
and after that the api of airavata is used. Is this correct?
Are there any dependencies which are in java but not in electronJS?

Thank you
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Re: Airavata Rich Client based on ElectronJS for GSoC 2022

Posted by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sure. I will be available in half an hour.

Posted by "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar" <pa...@iu.edu>.

Posted by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hello sudhakar