Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/11/05 20:46:19 UTC

ecommerce lognin page does not redirect to start page

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/orderstatus?orderId=DEMO_B2C_AU02

Click on Open for Commerce at top of page.
should go to
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/main
instead goes to
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/ecommerce/control/index.html

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Re: ecommerce lognin page does not redirect to start page

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
will put in a patch

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/6/2010 7:31 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>