Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Dude.Checkitout" <du...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/26 18:45:39 UTC

T5:Service defined in jar file not available

I need help in creating common set of services available for all of our T5
projects.

I followed the rules for creating my own component library. In service
package of this library, I created a "XXmodule" class and binded services
that I want to expose to all other projects.
   binder.bind(MyService.class).scope("perthread") ;

In one of my new project (project2), included this jar library and added
LibraryMapping to the package.
I was able to refer to components in this jar file and they are working
fine.

But when I try to use the services using @Inject annotation in my page,
tapestry complaints that it is not available.
@Inject
private MyService myService ;

I looked at the ServiceStatus page and my service is listed there.

(if I move the binder.bind from my jar file to my application module in
project2, it finds it)

Is there anyway to make the services defined in the jar file available to
project2?