Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/10/06 18:07:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Client C++ 3.0.0

We have moved the C++ client to its own separate repo
(https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp) as part of PIP-209.

There are several new features and fixes in the main branch that it
would be good to get released, as well to get the new release process
all flushed out.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Client C++ 3.0.0

Posted by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Zixuan

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月7日周五 03:55写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Sure!

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
+1

Thanks,
Yunze

Posted by Kai Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Kai

Posted by Jiaqi Shen <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Jiaqi Shen

Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年10月8日周六 10:17写道:

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 cool!

Posted by Baodi Shi <ba...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Max Xu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

This is GREAT for simplifying the release process.

Thanks,
Haiting

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hi Matteo,