Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "kranti.infy" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 10:55:28 UTC

Jack Rabbit with DB2

Hi,
I am trying to hook JackRabbit with DB2,
I am getting the following error.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager: DB2 SQL
error: SQLCODE: -486, SQLSTATE: 42991, SQLERRMC: null: DB2 SQL error:
SQLCODE: -486, SQLSTATE: 42991, SQLERRMC: null

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:512)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13624184/repository.xml repository.xml
I have attached the config file. Ithink there is nothing wrong in this file.
Can any one suggest me what might be the problem.............

Thanks,
Kranti.

Re: Jack Rabbit with DB2

Posted by "kranti.infy" <kr...@gmail.com>.

Thank you Thomas.
its working......

Kranti.

Re: Jack Rabbit with DB2

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Jack Rabbit with DB2

Posted by "kranti.infy" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Re: Jack Rabbit with DB2

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In the repository.xml, you have commented out the 'schema' item:

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
<param name="driver" value="com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver"/>
<param name="url" value="jdbc:db2://blrkec88518d:50000/GENERAL"/>
<param name="user" value="cataloguser"/>
<param name="password" value="Infybang2007"/>
<!--       <param name="schema" value="GENERAL"/>	-->
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="Jackrabbit Core_"/>
<param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
</PersistenceManager>

The term 'schema' is misleading, it doesn't refer to the database
schema but to the .ddl file that Jackrabbit uses. For DB2, you need to
use

<param name="schema" value="db2"/>

Re: Jack Rabbit with DB2

Posted by "kranti.infy" <kr...@gmail.com>.