Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/17 17:30:16 UTC

createPartyRole

Hello Community,

As I’m trying to track the code for assigning a ‘Supplier Role’ to a person I can across service ‘CreatePartyRole’ but failed to identify what kind of service it is!

I also failed to find it under web tools-> service engine. Would you please shed some light?

Regards,

Emad

Re: createPartyRole

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Emad,

In /applications/party/servicedef/services.xml, you can find (and more):

     <service name="createPartyRole" default-entity-name="PartyRole" engine="entity-auto" invoke="create" auth="true">
         <description>Create a Party Role (add a Role to a Party). The logged in user must have PARTYMGR_CREATE or have
             permission to change the role of this partyId</description>
         <permission-service service-name="partyRolePermissionCheck" main-action="CREATE"/>
         <auto-attributes include="pk" mode="IN" optional="false"/>
     </service>

HTH

Jacques