Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/11 16:40:49 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Push-to-Talk feature

Hello All,

I've added some basic implementation of Push-to-Talk and would like to
get some feedback:
What is good?
What is bad?
What is missing?

to test:
1) enter any room at demo-next
2) turn on video (with audio turned off)
3) to speak *hold* Ctrl+Shift (Cmd+Shift)

looking forward to see your comments :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [DISCUSSION] Push-to-Talk feature

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

JIRAs can be checked in build's "Changes" section:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/190/
:)))

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Is it on build#190?