Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2018/07/09 11:40:40 UTC

Branch for Apache Knox v1.1.0 Release

All -

I have branched for the Apache Knox 1.1.0 release.
We still have a couple service defs to get in before the first RC one of
which has been reviewed and is ready to go.

I still need to update CHANGES in both master and v1.1.0 branches.

@Committers - please be sure to commit any required changes for 1.1.0 to
both mater and v1.1.0 via cherry-pick and update the CHANGES file once that
is in place.

Also, master will be open for 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT work as well - obviously, this
work does not get committed to v1.1.0 branch.

thanks,

--larry

Re: Branch for Apache Knox v1.1.0 Release

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Larry !
I am working on a fix and hopefully will try to land it in 1.1.0, thanks !

Best,
Sandeep