Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by jason sackett <ja...@home.com> on 2001/10/29 22:19:44 UTC

2.0a2

I hate to ask, and I know that you guys are working hard on this, but I
would greatly appreciate just an ETA, whatever that may be, for the 2.0(a2?)
binaries that deliver mail.

This is certainly not your problem, but I am asked for a promise on a
delivery time of an implementation that requires it, along with a bunch of
support code that I have to test.

Thank you,
Jason

Re: 2.0a2

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Honestly, I want to do it tonight, however, I'm somewhat confused about the
doc problem, and that's probably almost as much of a show-stopper as the
POP3 issues.  I'd also actually like to improve the docs and get some other
issues before a2, but I recognize we have to release immediately because of
the last minute bug I introduced.

2.0a1 should be fine delivering emails though... you should just need to add
a DNS server in the <servername> section of the conf file.  What kind of
problem are you experiencing?

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: 2.0a2

RE: 2.0a2

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
If your in a hurry I'd suggest you get it from CVS, where the bug has been
fixed already, and the code hasn't moved on much (if at all) since the
release.

d.