Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/02/12 22:16:36 UTC

Spindle 3.0.36 integration build available

I missed a jar file that is new to beta 4,

3.0.36 contains all the necessary jars.

Note that the download might appear to be smaller if you downloaded 3.0.35.
Only the core plugin has changed for 3.0.36.

If you haven't downloaded 3.0.36 lately, no worries. 3.0.36 will pick up the
other plugins from 3.0.35.

Geoff
Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.
On Thursday, February 12, 2004 at 22:56:53 (+0000) John Harrison writes:
>Hi,
>  I am new to Tapestry and would like to know whether Spindle works on eclipse 3.0M6?

Just answered on this list today.  No, it does not.

Bill

Re: Spindle 3.0.36 integration build available

Posted by John Harrison <sr...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi,
  I am new to Tapestry and would like to know whether Spindle works on eclipse 3.0M6?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards
JH

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80