Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by alphablue <zz...@hotmail.com> on 2020/10/30 15:54:48 UTC

auto-reconnect after sign out RDP connection

Hi I came to notice this issue with our lab computers recently where when our
students logout they are automatically logged back in. What we noticed and
we have recreated this issue ourselves is when you sign off the windows RDP
connection you get the below screen.

If you dont manually click home or logout the system will automatically
generate a connection error after few seconds as per the below screen.

Then it will automatically reconnect you back to the lab computer.

We have a lot of students doing the sign off without logging out and then
they leave the tab open and do something completely different only to
realize that they are still connected to the lab machine. Anyone knows how
to fix this?

Ab

Re: auto-reconnect after sign out RDP connection

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
I think you're responding to the wrong thread, Arpit.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 2:16 PM Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please find attached the screenshot of error message I am getting.

Can you confirm that you installed guacd (guacamole-server) and that it is
running?

-Nick

Re: auto-reconnect after sign out RDP connection

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.
Hello,

Please find attached the screenshot of error message I am getting.

Thanks & Regards,
Arpit Agarwal
Chat ID's:
GTalk  :apt@mpatra.com
Skype :iarpit22
http://www.arpitagarwal.in <http://www.arpitagarwal.in/>
Office: +91 120 4561602
India Cell   : +91 99719 77770
USA Cell : +1-732-705-7727
The information contained in this transmittal is privileged and confidential.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your server.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.
I am using 1.2 version

Posted by alphablue <zz...@hotmail.com>.
Hi again Mike,
I am just wondering if you saw my message since someone used my thread for a
completely different issue.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
Arpit, please confine your responses to your original thread where they are
relevant. This thread was started by a different user to discuss
something else entirely.

- Mike

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.
Ohh so sorry My apologies i did not noticed this due to the pressure of this issue. Sorry again and will take care for this.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

)

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
Nick, I think poor Ab's thread has been inadvertently commandeered.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.
[...]

Oct 30 19:17:19 xxxxxxxxxx.contaboserver.net guacd[194697]: Loading keymap "en-us-qwerty"
Oct 30 19:17:34 xxxxxxxxxx.contaboserver.net guacd[194697]: Error connecting to RDP server
Oct 30 19:17:34 xxxxxxxxxx.contaboserver.net guacd[194697]: User "@23ddd45e-186d-434f-8c42-d5bdec0ce032" disconnected (0 users remain)
Oct 30 19:17:34 xxxxxxxxxx.contaboserver.net guacd[194697]: Last user of connection "$76a050f6-9428-4a04-988c-bb17f6c27fa1" disconnected
Oct 30 19:17:34 xxxxxxxxxx.contaboserver.net guacd[504]: Connection "$76a050f6-9428-4a04-988c-bb17f6c27fa1" removed.
lines 1-20/20 (END)

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ap...@mpatra.com>.

Posted by alphablue <zz...@hotmail.com>.
Hi mjumper I am using the latest 1.2.0.