Posted to users@flex.apache.org by derChris <ch...@goal-games.de> on 2013/11/19 15:45:09 UTC

Problem with StyleableTextField and negative leading

Hi,

 I am extending and IconItemRenderer and override createMessageDisplay:

override protected function createMessageDisplay():void
		{
			messageDisplay =
StyleableTextField(createInFontContext(StyleableTextField));
			messageDisplay.styleName = this;
			messageDisplay.editable = false;
			messageDisplay.selectable = false;
			messageDisplay.multiline = true;
			messageDisplay.wordWrap = true;
			messageDisplay.lineBreak = LineBreak.EXPLICIT;
			messageDisplay.styleDeclaration =
styleManager.getStyleDeclaration(".textField_S2_C1");
			messageDisplay.setStyle("leading", -1);
			addChild(messageDisplay);
		}

The Content of the messageDisplay has 4 lines like "1\n2\n3\n4"

I use this renderer in 2 Tables of the same view (same base ItemRenderer -
left is extended but only adding an extra icon).

One table is always correct - the other tables itemRenderer always don't
show the last line of the messageDisplay UNTIL I click on it or scroll it
out of sight and go back to it.

Setting height or min height doesn't work.

setting heigth (or minHeight, ...) to 120

-> height is 99
getPreferredBoundsHeight is about 86
getLayoutBoundsHeight is about 107

(same thing when setElementSize, ...)
when removing the negative leading everything works fine...

Any idea why this happens?

Chris