Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 21:34:38 UTC

DeltaCloud Demo & Video Available

I made a brief video of the demo I put together for DeltaCloud for the RedHat Summit: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-zwcqgujo7CNDI3NGNhMzUtOTk0OC00ZDU2LWIyM2EtOGI3YWZjMjA4NzFi&hl=en&authkey=CIzPrI0F

I'm willing to contribute the source code back to DeltaCloud if anyone is interested, though it is *demo* code, not production quality :)  Thoughts?

- Eric W.

Re: DeltaCloud Demo & Video Available

Posted by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com>.
The code has been checked in: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud/trunk/examples/mobile/

Refer to the README.txt file for deployment instructions.  Let me know if you hit problems and I'll update the README.

- Eric W.

Posted by Tomas Von Veschler <tv...@redhat.com>.

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 15:34 -0400, Eric Woods wrote:
> I made a brief video of the demo I put together for DeltaCloud for the
> RedHat Summit:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-zwcqgujo7CNDI3NGNhMzUtOTk0OC00ZDU2LWIyM2EtOGI3YWZjMjA4NzFi&hl=en&authkey=CIzPrI0F

Awesome demo !

> I'm willing to contribute the source code back to DeltaCloud if anyone
> is interested, though it is *demo* code, not production quality :)
> Thoughts?

Where's the fun in perfect code ? ;)

I'd be perfectly happy if you stick the code and a README into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud/trunk/examples/mobile

David

Re: DeltaCloud Demo & Video Available

Posted by Jason Guiditta <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Michal Fojtik <mi...@mifo.sk> wrote:

> On May 12, 2011, at 9:34 PM, Eric Woods wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I made a brief video of the demo I put together for DeltaCloud for the
> RedHat Summit:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-zwcqgujo7CNDI3NGNhMzUtOTk0OC00ZDU2LWIyM2EtOGI3YWZjMjA4NzFi&hl=en&authkey=CIzPrI0F
> >
> > I'm willing to contribute the source code back to DeltaCloud if anyone is
> interested, though it is *demo* code, not production quality :)  Thoughts?
>
> Awesome! Thanks for sharing this video Eric. Your app looks perfect. This
> sort of stuff perfectly fits into
> our 'backlog' task named 'Demoware and real use case apps' :-)
>
>  -- Michal
>
> +1, would love to see the code for this, even if you just put it on github
for now.

-j

Re: DeltaCloud Demo & Video Available

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mi...@mifo.sk>.