Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2016/05/02 12:03:56 UTC

[VOTE] blueprint-maven-plugin 1.4.0

This is a vote to release blueprint-maven-plugin 1.4.0.

We now have 11 issues fixed. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20blueprint-maven-plugin-1.4.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20ARIES

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1069

One thing I would like to emphasize is that 8 of these issues and
improvements were reported and fixed by people who are not yet committers.
A big thanks to Sam Wright and Dominik Przybysz.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de