Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Andreas Kollegger <an...@kollegger.name> on 2010/03/12 17:42:26 UTC

sling release jars

What's the closest known-good list of jars that could constitute a current stable build of Sling?

I'm considering using the list.xml contained in the launchpad/builder project, but it uses many
snapshots. Despite that, it may be the best reference.

Thoughts?

-Andreas

Re: sling release jars

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz  wrote
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Andreas Kollegger
> <an...@kollegger.name> wrote:
>> What's the closest known-good list of jars that could constitute a current stable build of Sling?
>
> The OBR at http://sling.apache.org/obr/sling.xml should be up to date
> with all latest versions.

No unfortunately it is not - it seems that our release manager often
forgot to update this page....
How can I easily fix this?

So for now the downloads page is the source for the most recent stuff.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: sling release jars

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 13.03.2010 11:13, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Andreas Kollegger
> <an...@kollegger.name> wrote:
>> What's the closest known-good list of jars that could constitute a current stable build of Sling?
>
> The OBR at http://sling.apache.org/obr/sling.xml should be up to date
> with all latest versions.
>
> Or the download page at http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.cgi but
> it's currently broken (SLING-1425) - the static version at
> http://sling.apache.org/site/downloads.html shows current releases but
> you can't use it for downloading until we fix SLING-1425. Use
> http://apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sling in the meantime.

The downloads page should now be (finally) fixed.

Regards
Felix

Re: sling release jars

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.