Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/06/30 23:24:38 UTC

Re: Indenting...

Just a reminder...when we do get around to reformatting the code, the
first thing that needs to be done is to tune the indent.pro.  The current
one only includes our agreed-upon style.  What it lacks is the proper
options for comments (possibly telling it not to screw with comment
formatting) and minor details like lining up declarations.  Also, you
will need to remember to run expand (remove the tabs) before committing.

....Roy